Friday, October 2, 2009

My sick little man

Well Luke has come down with his first cold. I knew it was coming. I wasn't feeling very well a couple of days ago and at daycare there was a cough and running nose going through the gang. He is pretty miserable today although he is still happy. He just kind of moans and whines a little and wants to be held. He woke up quite a bit last night but I would just get up and give him his jones (pacifier) and he would go back to sleep. At 4:30 this morning he woke up and I brought him to lay with me where we both slept until 7. We were supposed to go see his buddy Jaylen today so I could get ready for my first Get Green Together Party but since he didn't feel well we don't want to get Jaylee sick too.

My Aunt Cathy gave me a recipe for applesauce that is raw and natural that I made today. I used 1 and a half apples and 1 banana and a little bit of water and it was so good. Luke loved it. I did too! I think I like it better than the applesauce we buy in the little containers.

As I mentioned above tomorrow is my first Get Green event that I am doing by myself. I am a little nervous! I have another scheduled for October 18 too so hopefully tomorrow goes well.

No comments: