Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pictures!!!!!


My babies getting ready for bed. I love them both so much.

First time getting sweet potatoes

Let me taste that...
Hey that wasn't so bad. I want some more.


Hurry I can't wait for you to give me more so I'm going to eat my hand.

Chilling with daddy

Have you ever seen a cuter baby with the most beautiful blue eyes? Floor time with Raffi




Yep I love my tummy now!



This video of Luke is what he had been doing for a week every day all day long. He doesn't do it so much anymore and I miss it!

2 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

He's so sweet and growing so fast.

mom/nana said...

Hi Nicole,
He has gotten really big. His features are changing a lot. He looks so happy. I won't recognize him when come next time. He makes me laugh hearing him blowing raspberries. lol
Love,
Mom/Nana