Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm so bummed...

So a friend of mine is a flight attendant for South West airlines and she came in today and told me about deals they have with flights as low as $25 per flight in December. Immediatley I ran to the computer and looked and sure enough flights were $25 to go to Tulsa, which is where I would fly in to go to visit my family in Arkansas. I thought we could go for my birthday. I was trying to get an ok from Jason but he was saying he couldn't go until he was off from work for the Holidays. I told him that maybe Luke and I could just go or he could make up work while their office is closed. I then called another Aunt from San Diego and she was thinking of coming too. If Jason came with Luke and I it would have been $142.70 round trip for all 3 of us!!! Iwas so excited. Within 2 hours they sold out and now its over $200 per person. That would have been so awesome. Now I'm plotting how I can possibly get back to Arkansas. I won't really be able to take a vacataion after December for at least 5 or 6 months so it would have been awesome to go there now. I guess I will have to start saving up to go out in the summer. Hopefully next time we can stay longer than we did last time! Guess I will just have to be patient.

No comments: