Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy little man

So Luke is a crazy little man these days. He is super funny and doing so much its hard to let him play on his own long enough to get something done around the house. He is sitting up for a few minutes at a time (not on his own but if you sit him up he stays put). He loves it. In fact his biggest problem is that he gets too excited and starts moving his arms like crazy and he loses his balance. I'm also terrified that he will crawl soon. He wants to move around so badly. I'm not ready for that yet.

I think I may be in BIG trouble with this kid. Him and I went shopping the othere day and I told him I would buy him 1 toy so I found the old school stack of rings and it was on sale for less than $5 so I thought I would just get that. I set it on top of his stroller until I found the cutest little baseball and baseball tee for 6months and up. It was $10 but really cute so I grabbed and went to put the stack of rings back but little man started whining and trying to grab it until I gave it to him. Needless to say I caved and got both! I haven't opened the baseball toy yet (waiting for his 6 month birthday next week) but he loves the rings.


This weekend we had two birthday parties. Jackson and Brody both turned 2! I can't believe it. We had lots of fun. Luke wore his Rock Star shirt and jeans to Brody's party and was super cute!


Luke has been doing great at eating his food. He has now had Apples with banana, carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, prunes, pears, and as of last night squash. I had to give him a couple jars of prunes because we could not find organic prunes at the grocery store and little man was constipated. I think it had to be the bananas. He is definitely not constipated anymore in fact the complete opposite. His babysitter had to give him a bath yesterday because he had a major blow out and it was all over and it got in his hair as she took the shirt off (seriously it was all over up his arms and up the entire back poor Melissa). No more prunes for him for awhile!

This weekend is very busy for us. I have to work on Saturday and Jason has a game so Grandma is going to come spend a few hours with Luke. Later that night we are having some friends over for game night. Sunday I have my second H2O at home get together. I'm tired already! Grandma is going to watch Luke for us on Tuesday also because I have a business meeting in Temecula and Jason has class. It will be her first time watching him at night for us. Too bad Jason and I were "working" and not doing something fun together. Maybe Grandma will watch him for our second anniversary in November.



Yes I'm silly and like to make lots of faces and noises






So happy!

No comments: