Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Luke had lots of fun on his first Halloween. We dressed him up and surprised Great Grandma and Great Grandpa by trick or treating there before we headed to see Ryan, Loralyn, and Aurora at their Halloween party. They were definately surprised and thought he was so cute in his monkey costume. He decided he had some things to say to them and talked like a wild little man.


When we got to the Cross house before the party started I went up to Rory's room to pump and then as I was coming down the stairs I heard a baby laughing hysterically. Well since Luke only does a couple of giggles at a time I thought it was Rory. Nope it was him. He was laughing at Guinness (Loralyn's dog) and kept going and going and going. It was truely the funniest thing I've heard ever! He thought she was hilarious for some reason.


On Friday we had our pictures taken and Lisa was fantastic. She was so sweet and patient with us. I can't wait to see the pictures. Last night I came home from the party and she had emailed me 1 of the pics we did with her and it made my night. Here it is:

By the way he was a monkey. His ears wouldn't stay out so some people didn't know what he was.

No comments: