Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We have a molar

Well Luke has been a little on the whiny side the last few days. Just not quite himself. Last night we went to dinner with Lindsay and I had to take him outside for the first time ever. Jason ate his dinner and then relieved me. Good thing my BFF Loralyn has sweet Aurora who is Luke's age and I read her blog last night and realized when she said Aurora was getting her molars that could potentially be Luke's problem. Sure enough this morning I saw one tiny little point through on the top left side (all his teeth come on the left side first!). This evening he has another point out. Hopefully this goes quick and I get my funny happy kid again soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

GOOD LUCK! Those molars are monsters :-)

Sara St. Jean said...

I feel for you. Lincoln is getting his molars in too.