Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hot Wheels!

We got Luke his first little cars yesterday. He loves playing with them at daycare so we had to go to Toys R Us to get a new inflatable bath (mommy popped it this time) and he was being good so I got him a few hot wheels, a few matchbox cars, and one of the cars from the movie "Cars". He was so excited when I handed him the box in the store he started pointing to them and making all kinds of noise but that was nothing compared to when I took them out of the box at home. The kid squealed and his face lit up. It was so cute! He immediately started rolling them around on the floor. It amazes me how he even knows what the heck to do with them but I guess he learned it from the boys at daycare. Mommy and Luke played cars for a long time. I was laying on the floor and we had 2 cars and I would make them go all the way down the hall and Luke would crack up then run down the hall to get them and give them back to me just to do it all over again and again and again! So stinking cute!

He has also known the song If you're happy and you know it for some time now but it still cracks me up every time I see him stomp his little feet on the ground. He is learning something new every day! His new thing that seems to crack him up is when we close our eyes for a second. Then he will close his eyes and when he does he closes them so hard it takes all his strength. His fists are clenched and he is squeezing them closed it seriously makes us laugh so hard which then makes him laugh. He seriously has the funniest personality. Someone said he was going to be the class clown when he gets older...lets hope not but it could happen he is one silly kid.

No comments: