Thursday, August 12, 2010


My boys cleaning!
Well I have started several posts and never finished them! Guess I have been busy. Two weeks ago Jason and I went to the Aerosmith concert with Ashley and Dylan. Had the best time!! My mom and dad stayed the night since we didn't get home until 2am. They had a blast with Luke. That whole weekend was jam packed! Friday we went to the horse races. Saturday we had dinner at Loralyn & Ryans. Sunday we went to church and Seaworld with Ashley, Dylan, and Boston. Our weekend started on Thursday at the Aerosmith concert and ended at Seaworld Sunday night at 10pm! The next weekend was busy too. Jason left Friday afternoon for an umpire clinic in Long Beach and Luke and I hung out every single night with his new mommy (our neighbor) Susie and her two kids! Such an awesome friend I have found. Literally in about 2 weeks Luke and Hunter will be best friends. Hunter is starting to walk and once he does those two will be off doing what boys do. Sophia the cutest little almost 3year old and I will be watching Cinderella together while the boys play!

This weekend is booking up fast! I'm watching 2 boys tomorrow and have a BBQ planned for Sunday. Think we need a vacation!

Oh and Loralyn I can't wait for Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophia and Luke

Luke, Sophia, and Hunter

Big Boy

Boston hugging Luke

Luke at Seaworld!

Jay, Me, Ashley, and Dylan after Aerosmith

Jay & me!

Ashley & Dylan

Dylan & Jason

2 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Wow girl, you are really busy. Luke is so handsome. He's growing so fast. Yay for new friends. Hope all is going well!

Laura said...

You ARE busy! It is hard for me to believe that all these mommies with babies between 1 and 2 are so active but then I remember it's cause I am buckling down for a newborn again :) Glad to see you got Luke cleaning up early!