Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm so in love!

Luke and I have been doing this nightly routine lately of him drinking his bedtime bottle and us cuddling up to watch an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. Now Luke doesn't watch much tv and when he does he only watches a few minutes at a time. Sometimes he will even turn on the tv himself go sit in his chair and then less than 5 minutes later he will turn it off. But when it comes to Yo Gabba Gabba the kid is hooked. I have become fond of the Sleep episode and it has been on demand for a good month. So Luke and I cuddle up and he gets his bottle and lays his head on me and I get to run my fingers through his hair (he absolutely loves this! He does it to himself all the time and sometimes when you rub his scalp he lets out a little moan its so cute) and just have 2o minutes of cuddle time with my otherwise very busy toddler. He is just so darn busy lately he can barely spare the time to give you "love" anymore. Well tonight was our last night of being able to watch this particular episode because it is no longer on demand as of midnight tonight :( Not sure I will really click with any other episode like this one but I guess I have to try if it means more cuddle time with my little man. Tonight while we were watching it I couldn't help but think how freaking much I love this kid! He is so awesome and I could never imagine living without him!

Oh yeah and my kid is getting pretty smart. He now can touch his nose on command! This happened the other night. And today I was getting him rubbing him up with sunscreen and I had the sunscreen stick I use for his face next to us and he picks it up and starts rubbing it all over his face! Of course the lid was on so he didn't do it but I couldn't believe he did that it was too darn cute. And as with everything he applauded himself after doing it!

No comments: