Monday, August 17, 2009

First day back at ECLAP

Well today was my first day back to work. It was so hard for me to leave my little man this morning. I don't want to do it again. I wish we could afford for me to be with him. Maybe someday but for sure not now. I did go visit Luke on my lunch break and he did just fine. He was playing with his toys when I got there. I missed him so much.
I got to work and it was just me in the office today and it feels like nothing has changed. Sure I was a little out of the loop but only 2 clients that called today realized I was back, others were calling me Valerie. Some things never change. Tonight I made dinner for my grandparents, mom, uncle, and his girlfriend. I am exhausted. Just waiting to pump one more time so I can go to bed. Hopefully Sophie decides she wants to go to sleep soon too because right now she is wired!

No comments: