Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our fun day

So we did meet up with Loralyn and Rory and April, Tony and Jaylen today at breastfeeding. Today was a full on celebration with prizes and cake at the class so in order to be part of the drawing we had some time to kill so we hung out and took pictures of the babies. I did win one of the prizes!! I won a $25 gift certificate to purchase something from the breastfeeding store. I can't decide on what to get I'm so excited.

This morning I noticed the awful thrush is back. I have been on antibiotics so I knew it most likely would come back and I think I caught it early this time and already had the doctor call in a prescription for the same medication we used that actually worked for him. Hopefully we can get rid of it before our trip.


Luke, Rory, and Jaylen hanging out and having fun.

Rory was staring at Luke most of the time but Luke couldn't take his eyes off the ceiling and wall to flirt back.

No comments: