Monday, November 23, 2009

7 month Stats!

Thanks for reminding me Sara! At Luke's 7 month visit he was weighing in at 16lbs 11oz and 26 1/4 inches. He has gone from the 5th percentile to the 25th which I guess is good. The appointment was great! The doctor spent lots of time with us and answered al l my silly questions. I asked is it was ok for him to sleep with his blanket now and the doc said not until tonight! I'm still a paranoid freak about it though. I usually let him fall asleep with a blanket and his monkey then take it away.

Luke also surprised the doctor. For months now when lying on the floor or sitting in the boppy he does what I call crunches. He tries to sit up from a laying down position. He has been getting better and all of a sudden while the doctor had him on his back Luke sat all the way up! It was amazing. The doctor said he had incredible stomach muscles and put him back down to see if he would do it again. He tried but ended up cheating by using his elbow. I'm glad the visit went well. I knew I loved the doctor but with all the drama I had been going through with the office staff its nice to know that when I do finally get with the doctor its a good experience.

Gotta go now Luke is not feeling well and wants my attention.

No comments: