Saturday, December 27, 2008

Luke's first Christmas Presents and a HUGE surprise for me.

Well Luke got all sorts of Christmas presents from Aunt Mary, Cousin Erica, Aunt Joy, and Grandma Pruett (that is a little weird for me to call my mom Grandma Pruett). Here are some pics of Luke's presents. Yes that is Sophie showing off her baby brothers presents!!



























For Christmas this year Jason gave me a very thoughtful gift that I NEVER could have guessed (and believe me I had been trying!). He had our wedding invitation custom framed and he designed it himself.



But the biggest surprise came today. Jason went ice skating with my family this afternoon at Viejas while I was at work and he came home with something I thought I would never ever get but he came home with a COACH DIAPER BAG!!!!!!!! I can't believe he got it for me. I love it and can't wait to use it!




















No comments: