Tuesday, December 2, 2008

18 Weeks!

So today I'm 18 weeks! Can't believe how the time is flying by. In just 2 weeks I will be halfway through the whole pregnancy. I can't wait for next week: THE BIG U/S! I can't wait to find out what we are having. I'm still holding out hope that Jason decides to give me a nice birthday present and find out the sex. This week is surely going to fly by at work we are getting ready for our Annual Holiday Open House where we invite all of our clients over for food and drinks. We have to get the clinic clean and go shopping and all that kind of "fun" stuff. Then on Friday we are going over to Ryan and Loralyn's for a little Bday celebration where I think Loralyn is making her YUMMY tacos and I will eat so much I won't be able to move! Saturday will be the Open House and I go to work that morning so I will be there from 7:45 to probably 6:00 :(
Sunday will be interesting. Jason and I are leaving our house at 6am to go Ontario, CA for an Itex convention. Itex is this somewhat bizarre thing (to me) that for example Jason's boss does accounting for people and gets paid in what is called Itex dollars. You then get to use those dollars for services or to purchase things. I have never been but we have $500 in Itex money to buy stuff so we are hoping to find some baby furniture or something like that. We will see how it goes. Then we have a dinner downtown San Diego with a drug rep Sunday night. I already feel tired just thinking about our weekend. Oh well I guess it just makes it that much closer to Wednesday the day I get to find out what this baby will be (assuming the kid cooperates)!

No comments: