Tuesday, December 23, 2008

21 Weeks

So today I'm 21 weeks. At my U/S 2 weeks ago the tech said that Luke should weigh about 1lb now. I have been feeling him move a lot more often. Yesterday he was kind of crazy! On Sunday morning Jason got to feel him for the first time. I laid on my back and pressed down to see if I could feel him and sure enough I found him and my pressing made him move. I told Jason to press down pretty hard and sure enough he moved again and Jason felt it. Its pretty exciting to feel him moving about.
On Saturday Jason and I found the crib we are going to get. Its more than we wanted to pay but have since found it online for a lot less and are just looking into the online companies selling it for less before we order it. I can't wait to get his room set up.
Today we get to find out if Loralyn is having a girl or a boy. Its going to be a very long day.

No comments: