Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Awesome weekend

So we ended up having an awesome weekend! Luke was great the whole weekend and we got lots of family time in! I worked on Saturday so while I worked Luke and Jason walked down to the taco shop and got themselves a late breakfast. Jason sent me a picture on my phone of Luke in the restaurant in his Pj's and it was so cute!! Saturday night Lindsay came over for Chicken Taco soup and salad. It was so nice to hear about her very super adventurous trip to Alaska. All I can say is NO THANK YOU! I am not up for camping in the middle of absolutely no where for 5 days. I don't want to camp anywhere for 5 days!

Sunday we went up to San Clemente to meet up with our neighbors who were camping. They were camping at the beach and had an awesome little camping spot and had at least 8 trailers there with lots of people (and lots and lots of kids!). It was overcast but nice and we walked down to the beach and Luke had a blast. The water was cold but Luke didn't mind. He likes to just stand there and wait for the waves to come. It is so awesome to see the excitement on his little face. After playing in the water he played in the sand for awhile. Lets just say he had sand everywhere! When we got back from the beach he played with all the other kids and just had a blast. We drove home that night to sleep in our own beds and since Luke only got a 1 hour nap on the way up he slept really good that night! I myself went to bed before 10pm which hasn't happened in months and we got to sleep in until 6:45! It was awesome.

Monday we just spent the whole day at home. I got a nap in while Luke napped and then we had an early dinner, bath and then headed out to play with the neighbor kids. The kids right next door to us are awesome with Luke and push him around on bikes and in his police car. He is really spoiled rotten!

Its a short week for me (only 2 days!) and we have a busy weekend ahead us but all fun stuff!

No comments: