Wednesday, March 17, 2010

11 months...Almost!

Luke will be 11 months on Saturday. He is leaving babyhood. He seems so much more grown up recently. He is eating way more people food vs purees. I took him to the park yesterday with our neighbor and her two kids and he loved it. The park is really cool and has rubber bouncy floors. He LOVED the swing. It was so cute. He would laugh so hard every time I pushed him. He also like the slide. Last night he walked up and down the hallway about 15 times. Just back and forth. He was so proud of himself. He is getting his 3rd and 4th teeth. The top left is poking through and the top right is visible but not quite poked out yet.

Things are going to be changing for me at work soon too. In June it looks like i'm going down the 3 days a week. Our business has been down a lot and there really isn't any other option. I totally understand and in some ways I am very excited (more time with Luke!) and others a little nervous because we will be pretty tight financially. Its not necessarily permanent but at least until business picks up we have to do it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nicole, these posts seem to be coming too fast now... 11 months already!! My do our babies grow up quickly. Hazel has been taking a few steps lately and I am sure it is only a matter of time until she is cruising the halls as well :-)

While I am sure that going down to 3 days will be tougher financially enjoy the opportunity to spend more time with your sweet baby boy!