Monday, February 9, 2009

Sophie and 28 weeks!

So yesterday morning I got woken up by Jason yelling at Sophie. I got up to see what the problem was to find him holding her in his arms, both of them covered in paint with a long line of white kitty paw prints down the hallway. Apparently while he was painting in Lukes room she got the idea to put her paw in the paint can, then when she freaked out and shook her arm and splattered paint everywhere. Here is a picutre of the two:
For some reason it doesn't look as bad as it was. Sophie did not like getting cleaned up and made some pretty funny noises. Man I love this littly kitty so much. She has such a funny personality. I'm so glad we got her. I just hope she loves the baby and doesn't get upset when he gets here.

Well tomorrow is 28 weeks for me. The third trimester!! Yeah. Finally only 12 weeks left. Can't believe in 12 weeks I get to see my son, assuming he wants to make his appearance then.
And most importantly I got my test results back today and DO NOT have gestational diabetes. I'm so happy I can't even explain it. Thanks for all those of you who were praying for me.

1 comment:

Pam Bowers said...

yay for no diabetes. Kitties seem to find their own trouble. I just brought mine to the new house. I missed her.