Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 Weeks...Only 10 more to go!!

Wow can't believe I'm 30 weeks now. Can't wait until the remaining 10 (hopefully no more than that) are done and I get to see my son. I am starting to get slightly more uncomfortable as things go on. My belly is huge, my lower back hurts if I do anything (even stand for a long period of time), I had to pee 4 times in 4 hours last night, and if I eat too much (which can be really random amounts) I feel so uncomfortable for hours. I am taking iron since I'm anemic and it has helped with the tiredness a little bit but I'm still always tired and could take a nap at any time. Other than that everything is great.

This weekend my husband spoiled me by buying me my recliner rocker chair. It is so nice and comfortable. He is going to go pick up the chair and our dresser on March 14 while I'm at my shower. I can't wait to get the room all set up. Right now we have the crib full of all the baby stuff we have. I just want things to start coming together.

On another note we need all the prayers we can get right now for Jason's potential new job that would keep him home full time. We should know soon whether or not it will happen but I am really nervous it won't go through and he will have to go back to baseball. I just don't want to do the rest of this pregnancy and have the baby without him home! Please pray for us. Thanks.

No comments: