Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures

I just realized I haven't put any new pictures up in a long time. I have nothing special to share just a few random pics since September

Eating an ice cream cone backwards

Just love this face!

He has sunscreen all over his face but he doesn't care

This was after my bunco night. He passed out in our bed and was so cute as I was trying to put his jammies on.
Passed out with the bottle

Drinking some milk laying on the floor. He is very silly!

A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of having Boston spend the day with us. Luke had so much fun! For some reason he does this a lot in photos

The boys playing swords

See he is doing it again.

What little cuties!

Showing off his head injury. He was skateboarding with our neighbor Ben. Well Luke thought he could skateboard himself and this is what happened.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww... he is too cute. Love the arm raised in the air, he looks like such a happy little boy.