Saturday, May 1, 2010

12 month check up

Wow did I really never put up his stats for his 12 month visit. Don't know how I could have forgotten that. So we went to the doctors and while we are waiting in the room (my mom came with us) Luke was running around like a crazy happy little guy. he weighed exactly 20lbs the guy didn't believe it and took it 3 times and every time the weight was the same. He was also 29.25inches. He is 35% for height and 15% for weight. Still a small guy! The doctor was impressed at how well he walked but a little shocked that he doesn't point to stuff he wants. I had to tell him this kid does stuff on HIS own time. You can't make this kid do anything he will do it if he wants to. I have been trying to get him to clap since he was 8 months old. I showed him how and told him what it was, I clapped his hands for him, and every time he does something good I clap and say YAY. Well he has never done that. Today I get a call from my brother while I'm at work that Luke was in his high chair and Kyle was listening to a speach on the computer and every time the crowd clapped so did Luke. Kyle said he couldn't see the computer at all but every time he heard it he would start.

He has been working on more top teeth too. Its been a nightmare. He is very naughty when he doesn't feel good. Last night I realized he has also cut another one on the bottom. That will put him at 6 teeth with another one on top coming. The teeth come out a lot quicker on the left side of his mouth. I think its so funny how easy it is for one side and the other side takes FOREVER.

We are officially going to Vegas in June. I'm really excited. We are going for a Kiwanis convention and have talked Chris and Becca (and I really mean twisted Becca's arm) into going! We are even going to have a baby sitter in Vegas! I'm very excited and can't wait to get out of town for a few days!

No comments: