Friday, April 17, 2009

37 weeks!!

Our baby is considered full term! Wow can't believe we made it this far without some major problem. Jason and I thought for sure I would end up on bed rest. Although at this point I feel like I should be because my feet are so swollen and itchy right now. Oh well not very long to go. My last day at work will be April 25, unless of course I can get him to come out sooner (that would be really really nice kid). Its not looking like he will come anytime soon though since while at the doctors last Wednesday my cervix was still closed. I'm hoping this Wednesday for a little progress but we will see.

Tax season is finally over!! I am so happy. I hate tax season and I don't do taxes. Jason is happy too. He got a whole day off yesterday (well I guess not a whole day off considering he did a high school baseball game in the afternoon). Unfortunately he starts his CPA review courses this week so his break didn't last long. Last weekend we celebrated his 30th Birthday! Can't believe he is 30. We are going to get him a nice grill for his birthday. Hopefully we can go pick it out this weekend. I already got him some accessories for it and my parents and grandparents gave him some money for his birthday to go towards it!

Sophie is getting ready for her little brother to get here. She is testing out all the stuff in his room. She has now moved on from the car seat to the changing table. That is her new bed and she loves it. I just love her so much. She is the cutest little kitty in the world. She has been pretty loving lately. She cuddles with me all night long and then she has even cuddled with Jason sometimes which is pretty rare for her. I just love her so much! Here are some pictures of Luke's room, me at 37 weeks prego, and of course the princess herself.

1 comment:

Loralyn Cross said...

And now look at you! See you got that baby out just as soon as you wanted to. ;0)