Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just one of the guys

My son thinks he is one of the big guys. Today at a birthday party where he had never met any of the men before he just kept climbing in their lap and demanding they play with him. Its funny and cute but can be a little embarrasing. Epecially when he tries to pull their kid out of their lap to sit.

We went to Seaworld with Ashley and Boston on Thursday and I think I may have given the kid too much freedom because he kept running off. He really could care less about the animals right now, well that is except for the birds that are flying all over the place at seaworld. He loves birds. He must love them just to upset me. I hate birds!

Jason takes his final CPA test on Sunday. I can't wait for it to be over. He has really been studying so I am sure he will do good. He still would have an open book take home ethics test (does anyone else find that funny?) but that should be easy.

I am so ready for Christmas!! I can't wait. Thanksgiving day is usually when we decorate for Christmas so only a few more days. I have already been listening to Christmas music to get in the mood! We have lots of Christmas activities coming up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Luke is too cute and he will know Seaworld like the back of his hand! You didn't bring his backpack?? Good luck to your hubby on the last test!! Life will feel SOOOOO free once he is done with the exam!!