Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Talkative little boy

So we have a little boy now. All signs of baby are going away. The last week he really all of a sudden looks like a little boy now. Plus he is repeating everything! The other day I was joking around because Jason was being his normal smart ass self and I said to Luke tell Daddy to shut up and sure enough Luke said Shu up. We were dying laughing. He also said bounce bounce, kitty kitty, and hi that day. Last night Luke and I went to dinner with Lindsay and when we came home Jason was home and said hey guys and Luke looked right at him and said Hey. Then as he was getting into something I said please don't do that and he said do that. Its really funny to see him start saying things. Some things I'm not sure if he knows what they mean but I know for sure he knows bounce (since he bounced every time he said it) and Kitty. We really have to watch what we say now. Earmuffs are in full effect.

Luke is a very silly little guy. He thinks he is hilarious. I love watching him do stuff because he thinks it will make us laugh, and most of the time it does!

No comments: