Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Last night for Halloween Jason and I set up chairs in our driveway and put Sophie on her leash and passed out candy. It was so much fun. All the little kids loved Sophie and wanted to pet her and she did really well and just let them run up to her. I was nervous that she would not like the baby when it comes but she seems to enjoy kids! By the way we some some girls who couldn't be more than 12 years old were in some of the shortest costumes ever. One of the girls dropped something at the end of our driveway and she bent over to pick it up and I saw her butt. Oh yeah another girl had on a black bra and a see through shirt. I can't believe parents let kids dress like that. I have to think the parents know because I've seen some of those costumes on different websites and they are very expensive so someone had to buy it for them. We were pretty shocked. Tonight we are very excited to be going to Ryan and Loralyn's annual Halloween party. Jason and I are dressing up as Juno and her boyfriend Pauly Bleeker. I will have to take pictures and post them.

I still have Bells Palsy. My left eye is driving me crazy today it keeps twitching away today. Other than the eye and the whole tongue problem I am handling it fine although I do complain a lot. Well I gotta go figure out how to make my belly really big for my costume tonight!

No comments: